Micro art makeup is applied utilizing an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers of the skin, and enables non toxic mineral based pigments to get absorbed in the outer layer of your skin. The entire procedure usually takes around one hour. For patients with increased sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design is produced on the skin with an erasable pencil and then the technician helps the client choose a natural color. Following the customer approves the look and the color the procedure begins.
• Brows: can be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: If you wish to enhance or reshape the design from the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined and then completely shaded.
• Eyes: Your eye area are highlighted by applying a fine line between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For those who have hair loss the scalp could be camouflaged by adding individual hairs developing a thicker look for your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup provides a natural look that can gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup offers a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It may only be removed with laser surgical treatment or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, as well as sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more expensive procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Use of vitiligo makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling but it disappears in about an hour or so. Permanent makeup on the other hand results in heavy bleeding and is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Recovery time period is generally a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup utilizes one particular acupuncture needle; permanent make-up needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It enables you to look your very best throughout the day, all the time – whether or not you might be in the swimming pool, exercise machine or with a party. It is especially perfect for busy professional women to do not have time for you to apply makeup every day.
• You can pick your very own color, using a technician assisting you pick the most natural looking color. It seems so natural it is not easy to share with that makeup has been applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Because the micro art makeup fades as time passes, it is possible to improve your style as styles and fashions change. If you do not desire it to fade away, you could have it retouched every couple of years.
• Those who have difficulty applying makeup because of physical limitations or poor vision no longer need to suffer everyday and have a fairly easy solution.
Permanent makeup is another viable alternative for folks that suffer from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should talk with their doctors about potential unwanted effects associated with pigments then consult a skilled permanent makeup practitioner. In lots of situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics every day. People who are afflicted by arthritis, loss in vision or eurological conditions that cause painful or unsteady movement from the hands can also take advantage of the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In her book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the applications of the method [derma pigmentation] inside the realm of medicine are wide ranging”. “Previously couple of years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged as being a useful company to dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons whenever they can no longer medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by a seasoned permanent makeup professional, is actually a tricky procedure. Within the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed through the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the application of camouflage is unlike some other procedure…when applying camouflage you really take something away, or diminishing something which already exists, from the skin.